You should get the client’s Google Adwords account information out of Google Drive or from the client prior to beginning the configuration process.
Configuring Google Adwords requires that you log out of any Google account in the browser you are using to configure Google Adwords. This includes your Apmetrix email.
1. Navigate to https://code.google.com/apis/console/.
2. Login with the client’s user name and password.
Note: You likely will land on the Project Dashboard.
3. To create a new project, click the < Projects
4. Click the Create Project button.
A New Project window displays.
5. Enter a project name in the Project Name
Note: The project ID defaults from Google and once accepted is not something that a user can change.
6. Click the Create
7. If prompted, accept the Terms of Service.
8. Click the APIs and auth
9. Click the Credentials
10. Click the Create New Client ID
Create Client ID details displays.
11. Ensure that the Web Application radio button is active.
12. Enter appropriate Apmetrix URIs in the Authorized redirect URI
13. Click the Create Client ID
14. Copy the client ID and client secret for use in setting up the Google Adwords task in Apmetrix.
15. Navigate to https://adwords.google.com.
The Customer ID you need for task creation in Apmetrix displays in the upper right corner.
16. Copy the Customer ID.
17. Click the gear icon.
A menu displays.
18. Click Account settings on the displayed menu.
Account settings display.
19. Click the AdWords API Center
AdWords API Center details display.
The Developer token you need for task creation in Apmetrix displays in the upper right corner.
20. Copy the Developer token.
Finally, the client needs to apply for an API account. Instructions for doing so are located at https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/signingup